What’s better to give your dog on Valentine’s Day than a frozen dog treat you can both enjoy? Chuy and I are going to show you how to make a Frozen Strawberry Smoothie Dog Treat using just two ingredients.
We love smoothies around here because they are all natural, taste delicious, and have many other health benefits. Strawberries are full of antioxidants, high fiber, Vitamin C, and can even help whiten your dog’s teeth. Bananas are full of amino acids, electrolytes, minerals, Vitamins B6 and C, Potassium, Fiber and Manganese. This dog treat recipe combines both strawberries and bananas and is easy to make!
- One Banana
- Six Strawberries
- Heart Shaped Ice Cube Tray
1. Remove the stems from the strawberries and rinse.
2. Peel the banana and cut into three pieces.
3. Put the banana and strawberries into the Nutri-Bullet.
4. Blend until the consistency is smooth and free of any fruit chunks.
5. Pour the smoothie mixture into the heart shaped ice cube tray.
6. Freeze for a few hours.
The final product should look something like this:
Chuy is loving these irresistible treats!
Don’t you love our Welcome a Cure floor mat? I use it to put Chuy’s food bowls on in the kitchen. You can purchase one at Carpet One, where 25% of the purchase price is donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation in hopes for finding a cure.